6.30am and the concrete smashing has begun. No sleeping in for me.
Over the course of a few drinks our simple pergola has morphed onto including a deck. The fella came home yesterday and announced the while purchasing the timber he got decking timber too. Wow! I should have totally seen that coming. He's such the spender where I'm a little more cautious in my spending. So now I have this big bill about to arrive along with money spent on my car before Xmas. Not to worry its why I have a job and savings.
Anyway so previously we had a big concrete area outside our front door which is awesome and it's what we're building our stuff on. However four massive poles (see exhibit one)
Have to be put into the ground hence the concrete breaking. It's going to be a loooong day people. Then the rest will go up pretty quick. Fingers crossed haha.
It's all a action at this household anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment