God knows how I can be so tired given I've had two months recouping and relaxing. Which is probably my problem lol.
I'm trying to stay motivated and find things to do everyday so that I don't just laze around the house.
Today I picked blackcurrents and raspberry at the Fellas grandfathers house which took about three hours. Turned some into jam this afternoon and will make some more tomorrow.
There's housework to do tomorrow and perhaps I'll read another book and possibly I'll find something to do in the garden.
Anyway I'm sure the tiredness will lessen.
Booked my day 21 test and vag swabs for Monday so I can check that off my list and all that's left is counselling and the fellas bloods. That is going to prove a bit easier because he's just got a new truck that requires a special license so he has to have a medical for that and will get his bloods done with that. Next week I'll ring to book counselling. Had put it off due to holidays and most businesses closing til the 7th due to the stat holidays.
The fella has decided to build a pergola out the front of our house so we have a covered space to sit outside. We're going to cover it with clear light so that the light isn't compromised into the kitchen. Luckily we have a builder friend back in the country from Canada so he's hopefully going whip it together for us. I'm actually looking forward to having a nice outdoor area. We have this great concrete space perfect for it but it just needed covering. Once it's done I will get some new outdoor furniture and get rid of the old picnic table which is out there.
So yeah.
All very exciting around here...
Lol.
The simplest things are the most exciting. Good luck with your new outdoor space!
ReplyDelete