Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Back to the grindstone

Awake at 5am is not cool.

Any who been back at work prepping for the new year. It's good to be back but also rather tiring. After two months of laying on my ass its tiring lol.
And stressful. I can feel all the work pressure just piling back on.
Ugh.

So following a discussion with the fella decided to first do a counselling session then doctors and choosing donor on two diff days. Think he's just wanting to take it one step at a time. So I rang to book an appt left a message but didn't hear back. Will follow up today. I'm picking it will be march before we get any iui action. I just want it to happen but being patient never killed anyone did it?

So that's me. Awake this early thanks to an early start for the fella. Should get my butt up and to work so that I might actually achieve some things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment