Saturday, 29 December 2012

That feeling when....

You just wish you had your baby already.

Stupid feeling today, I'm not sad just too much time on my hands.
Could be triggered by a couple bloggers having or just about to have their long awaited bubs. Naturally that's all very exciting however has triggered the old longing one gets.

Guess what's really bothering me is that I just can't let myself chill about the process we're on right now. I'm too scared to hope in case the Fella suddenly changes his mind. I asked him about booking the next counselling appt in the new year and while he agreed it took some discussion. I tried to get across that we needed to be organised because if we weren't then we'd end up back at the bottom of the list. I can't really remember exactly how the conversation went but again it left me feeling lost.
I wish he'd open right up and let me know what he's truly feeling / thinking. Or maybe I need to stop all the second guessing and take him for what he says.

In other news been in the garden dealing to a few weeds etc. Yesterday I picked a bounty of strawberries, black currents and raspberries from the garden and today turned some of it into cordial. Delish with water or lemonade. I'm thinking of adding some to vodka for a yummy treat.
Speaking of such things I guess I should probably start on vitamins in the new year and but back on the bad stuff to prep my body.
The fella was kidding me about going on a healthy kick - in my dreams. If he cut out half the crap he puts into his body then we'd actually have a shot of maybe having some sperm to use. One can dream huh.

Any who nothing else of interest to tell here best go.

No comments:

Post a Comment