Saturday, 22 December 2012

Catch up.

Thought I'd do a quick update before I go on the Xmas buzz for a few days.

What I've been up to...

* did my Xmas shopping yesterday. I know. I'm crazy. It wasn't too bad but definitely by the end things were starting to get a bit busy so I was glad to hit the road. Many people here are taking Monday off work due to it being summer so were heading off on holiday equally traffic everywhere.

* whilst out shopping I on impulse decided to cut my hair. I found this walk in hair dresser which wasn't busy ... First sign not to go in lol. Had this lady who I'm not sure if she even was a lady take to my head. She was quite rough but I guess she did an ok job. Before my hair was past my shoulders and lacked some shape. It was thick and bloody hot. Now it just touches my shoulders at a push and has some layers. She put in some light curls at the end so it looked cool however now not so much lol. Stupid thing is I had kept it longer because the fella says he likes it but he didn't even notice I'd cut it!!! And I still haven't pointed that out.

* saw the knee surgeon yesterday and got to ditch the brace!! Have to work quite hard on getting it to bend right now as the scar tissue needs stretching but it all looks good. Back to see him 6wks.

* off to my family for Xmas tomorrow. Fella staying here to work. We're meeting up at his family thing Xmas night. I hate the fact he has so much work but what ya gonna do? And I'm saving pushing the issue for when we have children.

Um I think that's all. Gah! Boring much lol. Just in process of cleaning the house and making Xmas cake number three. Then there's the Xmas mince pies and getting organised to go away. I'm surprising mum so that's all exciting.

Merry Xmas all!!! Hope you all have a great day on Tuesday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment