I've been meaning to post all week and it just hasn't happened.
There's quite a bit I'm contending with right now so I'll do my best to get it all out on here and maybe my mind might slow down a bit.
Knee.....
I have a visit with the surgeon on Tuesday believe it or not! Can't wait to find out when this is all going to happen however have got some full on things happening in the next little while and I just hope the op falls after them (eg the fantastic conference I'm attending at the start of October).
Work....
This week coming we have a visit from the review office. They come to assess how our school is going and make sure everything is in order. Its more a management thing however they come to look at us teaching and our planning so have been busy making sure everything is in order. Then I've decided to apply for an aspiring principals course next year. Its a free course and has a great reputation for developing strong school leaders. Its a great move careerwise however I have to create a presentation for it and hope like heck I get accepted. I've got 2 more weeks left to get this done hence why I haven't been blogging!
Baby....
So we were supposed to get a call on Tuesday about the Fella's blood results but never got one. I was very perplexed but then with everything else happening kept forgetting to ring them about it. I finally did and talked to the nurse who said the specialist was actually sending a letter instead. Got home to a letter (not 'the' letter but another one) from our original appt outlining what had happened for our GP. There was something on there which has worried me...'ovaries with polycystic tendancy'. What on earth does that mean??? He never mentioned this AT ALL while we were there so I can only assume he looked at the ultrasound afterwards. Also the word tendancy leads me to believe possible but not happening at the moment kind of thing. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.
So waiting for this other letter to tell us the results. I'm soooo nervous. The nurse mentioned a needing a review appointment so hopefully we that sooner rather than later because I have questions now and know I will after we get that letter.
I'm just wishing and hoping the news is good and there is sperm being made in there somewhere. I can tell its on the Fella's mind because he keeps bringing it up. It can also tell from what he's saying that when we have an idea we are going to have some serious conversations especially if needing to use donor is our only option because I don't think he's that into the idea.
I wish this was easier.
*sigh*
Other things....
My head and life has been rather busy so there hasn't been much else. Today I looked after my friends two girls while she worked the morning. Normally I go to their house but today I brought them to our house as I had a million things that needed doing. They were so lovely to look after. The Fella was as always fantastic with them and gave them a lemonade as a treat which he always does for kids who are visiting. Then this afternoon I've slept on the couch because I was TIRED.
Anyway that's my exciting life not lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment