Sunday, 13 May 2012

Sunday Summary

8dpo and I am over waiting. Be over already. Nothing in the way of anything to report in that dept. A few little cramps. Some gas. Nothing I haven't had before. So moving on. Planning to hit the netball court again this week. I have my last physio appt on Tuesday then I'm going to train that night and maybe play at the weekend. I'm by no means fixed at all but I'm sick of being on the sideline! The plan of attack for further treatment is to see a sport physician down country who will do the next step of scans and the like. I haven't asked the physio if I'm allowed to plan in the meantime so I hope like heck I am. I can't remember if I mentioned already (I've written numerous posts lately that blogger for some reason doesn't want to co-operate with...very frustrating to say the least!) but we got a new truck last week. This thing is a tank and I LOVE it. It was imported from P.NG so has all the whizz bang security - bullet proof glass, alarms, immobilisers etc. A little too full on for our wee country town but interesting none the less. I'm suffering the guilts a little bit though because its to be my new work car but I hate seeing my little rocket sitting there doing nothing. So far I've managed to bide my time between the two. The Fella reckons I'll get sick of driving the tank to town on our winding roads every day. We'll see. Its just great to finally have a nice bigger size car to cruise around in and take longer journies in. Mother's day today. Hasn't been too bad. Haven't called my mum yet. I will later on. Not too many reminders on FB - lots comments about nice breakfasts etc but nothing too confronting. TV is the worst. All the adverts are all about mums and how special they are. That's kind of sucky. Autumn is well and truly here and its not fun. I don't love the change in season and cooler weather. At least we're snuggling with the fire going. I just hate the garden looking so depressing and messy. I managed the lawns today which improved things 10fold but man oh man so spray needs to get sprayed lol. Anywho that's it from me. Hopefully this thing actually posts this time!!! I've written like a million complaints to Blogger.

1 comment:

  1. It always amuses me when you talk about the seasons, since here we are ramping into summer while you are getting cooler. Your truck sure does sound mighty fancy!

    ReplyDelete