Monday, 21 May 2012

I'm still here

Blogger has been bad ass to me this week. Everytime i try to post something goes awry and things don't save so i'm left with a half written post that I be arsed finishing off cos I just spent like that last hour writing it kind of thing. And I've got a new work lappie hence why my 'i' are lowercase because I keep misjuding the keys or not pressing it right or something. Point being this is a test post. And to let you know I'm still here and I'm still alive. Still not pregnant and starting cycling 1 billion and 1. Good news we have an extra long weekend coming up and I'm going to see my family. The fella is coming with hopefully and on the way we will hopefully swing by a lab. Hopefully. Nothing else to tell. Here's hoping I've cracked the posting things this time and if I have its because I unchecked the 'stay signed in box'. Here goes.....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! Hope you have a great long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering where you'd gotten to... Apparently not the only one doing duals with blogger. Enjoy the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete