Monday, 7 May 2012
Hope Springs Eternal
Whenever I hit 1dpo I always have this surge of hope. Always.
Maybe its hormones or whatever however I get full of hope about the coming cycle. I imagine myself not getting my period in two weeks time. I imagine my reaction to finding out I'm finally pregant. I imagine when I would tell my family, my work, my netball coaches. I imagine how I would write it on facebook...or would I even bother with facebook.
It feels good to have hope. Its ridiculous really that after 2.5yrs that I would still get that silly hope for a miracle. Cos miracles do happen right? I fear that if I do not keep some hope simmering away that I totally give up. I don't want to give up.
Today I am 1dpo. We timed it perfectly. Although we only managed once since CD10, the fella was away Saturday night so that ruled that out but still yesterday I got ov pain and yesterday we timed it right. I know its stupid to feel like it will work. It only takes once though. That's what we get told as teenagers. It takes 1 time and 1 sperm. That's it. So why not be hopeful? I won't be spotting symptoms or anything like that. I'm pretty good at not doing that. I'm pretty good now at just waiting for my period. I know this will end as it always does. That's ok.
For today the hope springs eternal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got nothing. Nothing I haven't said before. Nothing that is going to make things any better or you magically pregnant. But I'm reading and I forever stalk you hoping to see good news. I will always have faith for you. xxx
ReplyDelete