Sunday, 27 May 2012
Its Sunday Summary time
Life is moving a bit slow at the moment so there's not really anything to summarise this week but will do my best.
My get the man tested plans might not go ahead as planned this week. Honestly there's always something I tell ya. Its all up in the air at the moment but one of his friends text the other night saying he might be passing through on Friday. Yes that would be the one Friday we had planned to go away to see my parents and swing by the lab. Stupidly the Fella said that would be cool forgetting we were going away. Argh. So we will see. This guy coming to visit is nortorious for changing his mind so I'm refusing to get cheesed until the actual moment I leave for the weekend without the Fella in tow. I'm tending to keep a positive mind about this and in all honesty I'm actually more cheesed that he might not end up coming over to see my family.
What will be will be.
Um what else?
Pottered in garden this morning then cleaned the guttering...yuck. Made a giant pot of vege soup which the man devoured for lunch and now have a big mutton roast brewing in the oven that I need to add the veges too in a minute.
Got the fire roaring away and everyone (cat and dog included) except for me is snoozing away in various parts of the lounge.
Looking down the barrel of not one but two four days weeks which is great given my week last week.
Anyway I had best get onto the dinner and then a shower.
Sorry for the appallingly boring post I promise better some time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment