Saturday, 26 May 2012

Here I am again

Blogger is still giving me some grief so I will keep it short to save myself the anguish if this doesn't work....again. I actually have nothing to tell but I'm aware that if I don't try and write something then people will start thinking I've fallen off the face of the earth which I haven't. I'm at that point in my cycle. Limbo land between AF and Ov. The point where I just want this freaking bullshit to be over. Hopefully this week will bring some answers for us. I'm not holding my breath there though. On a lighter note I finally got to play netball again. Only half a game but it was fun. Anyway am home alone so might curl up by the fire with the remote and maybe ring my mummy :)

1 comment:

  1. Limbo Land sucks. The constant 'waiting' in infertility sucks also. Yay for netball though!

    ReplyDelete