I am not complaining at all. I'll just put that out there. I have to get what I'm feeling out somehow. I don't know who to turn to with my anxiety about the scan this week. In fact there is no one that can magically take what I'm feeling away anyway because at the end of the day until the cam is up my whatsit we won't know what's going on.
I'm scared as hell that my heart is going to get broken again. I try really hard to stay positive (which by the way when you feel like you're on a never ending car ride round the windiest road out isn't that easy!) and know that there's no reason why this will go like last time.
My bloods have continued to come back fine but they did last time too and look what happened.
Guess I'm just having a moment is all bloody hormones! Not healthy to be so stressy.
No comments:
Post a Comment