Just like to put it out there that I'm ok and back to normal after my complete and utter meltdown the other night. Gah over mince of all things lol!
Needed to get it out and sure enough I was right and it was AF hormones because she arrived Friday morning. I've been a lot more level since so I guess hormones were really playing havoc with my head and it's also a relief to finally be 'back to normal' so to speak. I think I was so wound up about my body possibly not playing the game and fecking around with getting back to normal that it really upset me.
It was a perfect 28 days since the bleed which was exactly a month after the d&c so looks like things actually got back to normal pretty easily really. Hoping this cycle is the same because.......I have tentatively booked IVF for the cycle following this one!
Scary!!!! At this point in time if I have another perfect one it will be all done during our 2 week holiday between this term and next which is great. In terms of stress possibly not the best as I'm taking a class camp in the first week back however I am just going to take a chill pill and get on with it.
If this plan doesn't work, eg period comes late by 2-3 days then I'm canning it and going for the end of November day one which unfortunately means I'll be at school but things should be slowing down at that point (haha yeah right says anyone who teaches in NZ and knows what Nov / Dec are like!
It feels good to have a plan. I'm just not thinking about the feelings surrounding the outcome at this stage. One week at a time is how I live.
And oh how I've been living. Lots of drinks with friends and letting lose. It's been great to be normal. One more weekend of planned fun for our end of netball season then I'll cut back again.
So that's us for the time being. My steel armour is back and I'm on form.
No comments:
Post a Comment