Friday, 15 August 2014

Big Mistake

I have just watched a total of 10mins of One .Bo.rn the US version. The final ten minutes. Ya know the ones where they finally have the baby. 

They have the baby. They cry and laugh and their lives change for the better. 

They have the baby. 

I just made a big mistake. I should never have watched it. I love that show and I've  avoided it since the miscarriage for obvious reasons but I let myself and it was a mistake. 

The last lady had had two mc and lost a son. She was hysterical when her boy was born then watching her lose it when she held him broke me and I shed a tear. I just could feel that emotion through the screen. 

And some of my emotion started to bubble up. I want my babies back! It hurts to think about it so I just don't. But I so badly want them back. I didn't even 'bond' with two but now I want 'them' back. Stupid body! 

Doesn't help I also made the mistake of lurking in the due thread. Big big big mistake. It's like torturing myself. 

I just want to switch my brain off, wipe it clean and get my innocence back. Generally I'm ok and I will survive but sometimes I feel like I'm just balancing. I can't seem to settle or relax half the time. Little things hang on my mind. Things like being able to relax and enjoy a drink with friends, I just want to let loose and can but I look to the future and I can't plan in my head anything.  I'm floating aimlessly. Things like what I eat and drink and how that affects my weight. I've worked so hard to lose weight in the past year. So many people have commented that I don't want to lose that so then every time I eat bad or have a drink I start to stress. 
Good grief I sound ridiculous but I've got to get it out or I'll go mental. 

Gah!!! Bring on some sunshine and my new cycle (bit hard when hcg is still at 8). 

No comments:

Post a Comment