Please be alerted I am about to become whiney smurf so if you don't want to read then please stop now.
I have a cold. Which is normally ok I do colds alright. Takes a lot to get this girl to bow down. But its one with a headache!! And I just feel blurk. Then my tummy started acting funny and I started thinking urgh I'm getting one of 'those' bugs...eek I hate them. But like I say takes me a bit to bow down so for now I'm doing ok I just feel BLURK!!
I sure hope when I'm pregnant I don't feel like this lol. Thankfully we had a teacher only day today so I didn't have to teach just endure meeting after meeting.
WHINEY SMURF OVER NOW!!
I have a theory I'd like an opinion on though.
If you have watched the G.reat S.perm Race documentary you will know that the female vagina / reproductive systems tries its hardest to get rid of the sperm by attacking them with her immune system. So hear me out here people.....if say when I have my treatment (or general jo lady just has sex) I am sick with a cold one would assume my immune system is down therefore more likely to allow the sperm in to the egg haven!!! What do you think????
I thought that was pretty clever of me haha.
Anyway blood tests start on Thursday morning (the driving joy begins) and will continue into the weekend. There is a sliver of a hope that on Sunday there will be treatment buuuuut considering every other time its been CD14 I think not. I've said it before but I'm determined to relax this time. The bonus I have this time is that I have a weekend in the middle which helps with that because I'm not having to rush for work. It also means only one day of work should be affected in terms of taking the day off.
I'm also determined to relax because in my head I've already got it NOT working so whats the point stressing.
Like someone said it will happen when I least expect it. Which would probably be now but I'm not pinning anything on it. The other beauty is that next week is our last week of school then its a two week break. More relaxing for me!
Not knowing what comes after this is a little bit unsettling. Ok a whole lot of unsettling but I'm trying to not worry about that at the moment. I mean I have a pretty good idea there will be a review appointment and probably IVF but what that all looks like I don't know.
And I will speak of it no more.
Anyway I shall go have my lemon drink filled with drugs - cos I'm not pregnant and I can. Then I will make my toast and the Fella his dinner.
When I became pregnant with my son I was sick, so fingers crossed.
ReplyDelete