Friday, 5 July 2013

Musings from myself

What a stupid post title lol.

Anywho.

Here we are again 2 days into the blood test race. I haven't had a 'stressy' moment yet. In fact I've made some pretty good time getting back to work (although probably at risk of getting a ticket).
And now its the weekend so there's no stress there cos I just tinker on down to the lab and tinker back. I even have to been down there for netball so its not even just a special trip. Then on Sunday it'll be the same. And going by past months Monday will be the day.

Stress free is the way we're going. I can't change the outcome. There's nothing I can do about it. And what happens from there well I'll face it then.

AMAZING what a couple days of sun shining and a warmer house does for the mental health huh?

On to other news.
The Fella has started back up with some work and usual story (it happens EVERY season) they had a bit of a stuff up. Its going to be expensive from what I understand. And I just want to know WTF!!!!!! We just can't get a break grrrr.

*Must not let it bother me*.

Other than that there isn't much else to share. Am feeling the mixed emotions of like a gazillion forum girls getting bfps. It makes me excited that it could be me but also jealous and sad that I've got to be on there for ALL this time while they come and go. And there's been a rush of newbies who are so innocent in their ways and I just hope they NEVER have to know the things I know. And I haven't even gone through that much really.
And a girl I went to school with had her baby yesterday. And I'm going to skype my buddy with her newest edition tonight.

*Rise above it*.

Guess I'll call it quits now for the night while I'm ahead. Life ain't really that exciting here lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment