Monday, 22 July 2013

The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.

The Good:

I spent two whole days in my garden. And its looking pretty good right now. I'm loving it. I'm loving being back 'into' gardening. I lost my mojo with it for quite a while there especially with the knee op and then drought but I'm back and it feels great. The weather has been amazing too. So sunny and cheery.
And I got over my melt down from Saturday. I spoke too soon about the Fella. My own fault there as I took awhile to verbalise how I was feeling and when I did the flood gates opened. And he was super optimistic about it all, typical man trying to provide a solution.

The Bad:

Well obviously I got a negative test result today. No surprises there. Not ideal at all infact but something that needs to be dealt with. So I spoke to the nurse about what happens next. A review appt needs to be made. I was going to make one there but decided to sleep on it as needed to get my head around my best option in terms of appointment days. Long story there. Looks like the big old IVF is our next step with a 10mth waiting time on the public list. SUCKY. Not as bad as I was expecting but dumb all the same. So in terms of that I'm thinking we will pay for a round then if that blows out we just wait for the publicly funded round. Grr its so fricking frustrating!!!!!

The Ugly:

One of my besties (who's had her second child 8wks ago) has just found out her mother has terminal cancer!!! How unfair is life right now!!!????
Honestly my heart breaks for her.
And point made universe....yep my life is a ball of shit but its not all that bad. Just when I think I'm hurting the most someone else is hurting harder.

Will leave it there. I've got shit that needs doing. Like planning for school....eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment