Well today I am ovulating I'm sure of it. The little niggle in my side is starting and its CD13 and I've had all the other stuff too.
*sigh* such a waste really.
Funnily enough it hasn't seemed to bother me too much, I guess because in my mind I know its not happening so not point worrying about it.
Stupid thing is the Fella has been so 'in the mood' lately that I wish we had a chance. Seriously the guy has been jumping me nearly every second day since AF stopped. Remember this is the guy who had to be really pushed into getting outside of the 1 a week routine. Every second day. And not just a quickie here and there. Actual proper take the time to make it happen type. In the past he had a habit of jokingly saying he was going to jump me then it wouldn't happen but not this week!
I'm not complaining! And like he said its a phase and he'd be full on into work again. But part of me wonders if he's relaxed because he knows he can't get me pregnant or he's trying to prove himself as a lover.
My poor boy. He says he's not too worried about the situation but I know deep down there's a little bit of hurt.
Tomorrow is our appointment. I have a list of questions but will see what form the appointment takes. I really hope we have some sort of clear plan to go with. As you can imagine I'm sick of waiting lol and seriously some people have had two children to my none now...its getting a bit ridiculous (hehe).
Anywho must get back on with the work :)
Best of luck with the appointment tomorrow. Will be thinking of you both xx
ReplyDelete