Friday, 14 May 2010

Where to Begin?

Not that I'm a stranger to blogging but don't usually blog about something so personal or so difficult hence not sure where to begin.
October 09 I stopped the pill...after much discussion or maybe persuasion is a better term with my fella who I will add was reluctant about the whole 'having a baby' idea for various reasons. Anyway needless to say reluctance on his part meant 'we' weren't what I would call actively trying for the first few months I however would do my damndest to schedule a bit of action about the right time in the cycle and hope for the best.
Lets just say the last 6 mths have been a roller coaster of emotions on my part. I'm one of the lucky ladies whose body is very clear about when and what is happening /going to happen! Which means you could almost time your watch to when 'that time of the month' is going to arrive.
Unlike some I am pretty good at only testing when REALLY necessary for several reasons:
1) I don't like it when its negative!
2) I live in a small town so buying a test might as well stand a for public announcement.
I do however suffer from a terrible habit of googling all things pregnancy related....including early signs which I might add I have had several occasions of having many of these symptoms only to be disappointed (bitterly).
Anyway last month we actually 'tried' esp since I threaten trips to the doctor if we hadn't got one in the oven by Oct 2010...(I also discovered his motivation - wanting a boy - and found some hints for conception on the net and read them to him. Not that I'm totally sold on that idea but hey if it helps aye?). Like I said we tried and to no avail. Not to worry buoyed by this I felt new motivation and this month purchased ovulation predictor tests to use...ha never really saw myself as being so serious about getting pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment