Thursday, 20 May 2010

What Does It Feel Like?

You know what perplexes me most about trying to get pregnant is not even knowing what pregnant feels like! I get asked so do you think your pregnant? And I always say WHO KNOWS!! I keep thinking I'll feel some amazing change or something. I mean sure people say 'oh I knew cos my boobs were SOOO sore' or 'I felt sick' or.....rah rah rah. But there are some many variations on how people feel that to know for yourself is almost impossible. Most months I could check the list of 'normal' symptoms in the 2ww time - gassy: check, empty feeling: check, emotional: check, stuffy nose: check, zits: check, sore boobs: check in fact in general feel like crap yes - but then ALWAYS turns out to not to be...and I ask myself why do I torment myself with all this analysis of myself daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment