So she did arrive to greet me this morning...I'll be honest I was the most upset I've been ever through this whole journey because really FOUR days? That's just ridiculous! What the hell am I supposed to do now? To some four days might seem like peanuts but when you have been so regular you could time your watch to it (well pretty much ) and then get thrown a curved ball like a 30day and 31day cycle how would you feel? So this month we'll just have to BD every damn day (or second) for the whole month and see how we get on then. Like my fella said at least we can have fun trying for another month. Man he's been so good esp for a reluctant party in this whole thing makes me realise how lucky I am to have him and how much I love him :)
And now I add more (crying my heart out) because just been skyping my buddy who is also trying and on the same cycle and on their 2nd mth of trying have cracked a positive! Just like that....and as much as I love her and are happy for her it hurts. Not like she's hurt me or anything I just hurt cos I'm not and she is and I've been trying all this time. And was 4 fucking days late so of course I got my hopes up who bloody wouldn't? I am so jealous and that's just selfish she doesn't deserve me being selfish but what I am doing wrong? My man says that its just not our time yet but when will that be? What do I do? Just give up and hope for the best and have it never happen? Urgh its so damn frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment