CD 29 not AF just some crampy, gassy feelings and boy did I feel sick this morning. Last mth was 30 days long so trying not to get too worked up about something that may arrive in the morning. I really hope not cos as much as I hate AF I do like the fact that I can rely in 28-29 day regularity.
My fella reckons I should wait longer than Sunday (CD31) to test but I doubt I'll make it that long. Although I almost dread testing in case its BFN again, so waiting a week at least I might avoid some of that. If this is how its going to be now then that sucks big time - how on earth am I meant to time it right if I don't know when the time is?
Argh!! Please just be positive and then I can give this worry up forever cos at least we'll have one child.
On another note got some evening primrose oil today to take to try minimise the PMS with the added spin off of making my skin beautiful. I realised this week that if I was instead suffering PMS then hormones are ruling me and I am not in control of myself. My poor man got the brunt of it Tuesday when I lost the plot over sweet all and all I wanted to do was cry. Didn't tell him but the trigger was a little bit of crampy that went away anyway! Stink thing is I didn't really feel better after going nuts and didn't want to start crying in case I didn't stop!
So anywho soon as AF arrives I'll start with the oil and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment