Friday, 14 May 2010
A Pain in the Back
Like I mentioned this month I was trying to track ovulation by peeing on a stick. So started this on the day suggested for my cycle length which was fine. THEN 'it' hits the fan cos I get home from netball training and the fella is laid up with one serious back injury....and what could I think? Nooooooooo not this week!!! Anyway back injury meant a trip to the hospital the next day which coincided with testing time....so I figured that it wasn't going to happen this month anyway and didn't bother until.....I get home later and have a good sign of ovulation (a good 2 days before I had expected it) so I test again thinking something might show up and again today but nothing. So I'm picking I've missed the LH surge or something although luckily the fella's painkillers were pretty good = action in that dept sooo who knows . But whatever I'm over that for this month esp with better things to worry about like the fella and his back problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment