Feeling a bit brighter today. That would be despite the raging head cold playing havoc with my body.
Guess its a bit of an up and down journey that'll have it's moments.
Yesterday a good friend revealed she's almost 12wks with her 3rd. Today I would have been 12wks. I knew they were trying again and she gets utd easily so I wasn't surprised however the fact that we would've rocked through our pregnancies together made me feel a bit sad. It would've been so cool.
But I can't dwell on that, it's not healthy.
Anyway. Had bloods Tuesday. They're down to 1100 which is a great drop (ha who'd ever think they'd say that about hcg!). Just have to have another in the next 3 wks which I'll ensure is done before I see the specialist on the 7th. Still spotting TMI brown stuff. Barely anything just on occasion stuff comes out (TMI again!) similar to normal mucus might. Looking forward to the day I can get down and jiggy in the bedroom dept. The fella is too. Thanks to my mum staying then the d&c we've had one lonely session in that area of our lives in the past month. TOO LONG between drinks me thinks!!
Played netball last night and felt awesome for it. Will play on Saturday too as that will be pretty close to 2wks stand down I was given. And if I'm honest I've been lifting shit I probably shouldn't but have been sure not to go overboard.
In other news I took the car to the garage as it was doing stupid transmission related stuff. Wowsers you wouldn't read about it but needs a whole new transmission. Unbelievable in a car that's done only 40,000kms and for that reason the company are paying for the parts I just have to pay labour. Talk about LUCKY in what could only be called yet another unlucky aspect of my life. The parts cost $8000 - yes you read that correctly. It would've crippled my account. More importantly crippled my IVF dream so I am so so thankful. Finally the sun is shining on me.
Not much else to tell. Its blooming freezing and has tried snowing today but thankfully hasn't. Think I might head off to the garden while there's a break in the weather and hope like mad it doesn't snow tonight like they're saying it will. How you people live in these places which have snow ALL winter is beyond me. I think I'd probably go a little crazy but then I guess it's all what you're used to isn't it.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment