Hi de hi campers.
Week 2 of living the bachelorette life is complete.
The rats thing is I don't know how many more weeks to go! I think that's what makes it the hardest. I spoke to the Fella the other day for about half an hour which is record time for him when it comes to talking on the phone. Its still not working out that well down there. The grapes taking their sweet time to get to the right sugar level so they can be harvested so its not looking as profitable for him. Then he got this bill for some machinery which was super huge. So this has meant he has starting looking into going to Australia to work for 3 months after he finishes down south. AND he's thinking of going straight there and not coming home!
:( BIG SAD FACE.
I understand why this needs to happen but it doesn't make it ANY easier to deal with. Doesn't help that the dogs are intent on being pains in the bum with energy to burn so now I've started taking them for walks up the road to hopefully burn some of their unspent energy and keep them happy. They've got a big pen they're in during the day and 5 acres to run around on when I'm home however they're just bored and need a change of scene. Twice this week they've done runners up the road and I've had to track them down.
Its just going to get harder from here since daylight savings is about to end meaning home in the dark as well as leaving in the dark. Guess I'm just going to have to adjust my life to deal with it. I know I can survive these next few months just need to buck up and get on with it.
Then there's the transfer coming up. I need to remove as much of the stress out of my life as I can to get through that wee part of my life too. The Fella cracked me up the other day asking 'when the pregnancy is happening'. Made me happy that he bothered to even ask and took an interest. I just hope that it works.
My grandmother had a fall yesterday while getting on the bus. She dislocated her shoulder and broke it in 4 places, she has oesteo so this is not a surprise that she did damage however she's not in the best of states to be operated on having smoked forever and the like. She's supposed to be having surgery today so I've been waiting to hear from mum about how it went. Hopefully she pulls through ok.
Sorry I'm in a bit of woe be tide me type mood. AF is due any day so the hormones are raging. Haven't had it this bad for a while. The Fella will be glad he's not here to deal with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment