Sunday, 4 November 2012

Sunday Sunday

Once again avoiding work by blogging. Its a chronic habit lol. Probably because I'm having to spent too much time during my weekend working at the moment. Thankfully the reports are finished and just waiting to be proofread. I'm now just tidying up some
planning for the teacher taking my class for the rest of the term.

Its all going a bit slow because yesterday I spent the day on a friends farm docking lambs. For those who don't know docking is when the lambs tails are moved, they're treated for disease and have their ears marked for identification. I had to inject the lambs with a vitamin. That took until about 2pm then we had a bit of a party afterwards. I haven't let loose like that for a LONG time. Yep sure I've had a few nights out this year but this one I was by far the most relaxed I've been in a looong time. And it was great. Managed to miss out on a bad hangover too which is nice, definintely feeling the effects though and are dragging my ass around a bit but its bearable.

I've got lawns to mow if the weather stays sunny and vacuuming to do. I've got three days left at work then its op day and recovery. Three days of independence. The arrival time at the hosptial has been put back to 2pm so I've virtually got that day to do stuff too which is good.

I'm quietly freaking out but that's ok what will be will be.

Other than that small snippet there isn't much else to tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment