So I wrote two posts while I was AWOL at mums last week but alas they went missing.
I'm ten days down following my op. and I'm doing swimmingly thanks. Stitches out and a bend in the brace (only slight). I'm slowly ditching the crutches. Down to one most of the time inside and two outside.
By the weekend I hope to be not using either but we'll see.
My aim is to be driving for my physio appt next week. I'm allowed to add more bend as the week goes on so hopefully this will work out.
Anyway I haven't been up to much others than reading and watching terrible daytime tv. Now that I'm home I've had a bit more to do like catching up on washing and housework. Not that I can do much. Manage to clean the toilet and vanity but can't do shower/bath at this stage. The fella vacuumed and hopefully by the weekend I can do so by my self .
I have a lovely neighbour who came to visit today and said she'll pop by tomorrow again so might get her to help me with some of the bigger washing that doesn't fit on the horse.
Enough of the boring stuff. Period is semi AWOL. Ov was later than normal but I can't remember which day because the pains weren't as strong. My lp has been around 12 days with af arriving evening which makes the new cycle start at 13 dpo if that makes sense. Today is 13dpo so I'm picking tonight it will show. I should add that that is based on the fact that I know for sure I ov'd BEFORE my op and 13dpo equals the day before that.
Confused?
I'm picking what has happened in the past couple weeks has had an effect. We haven't bd since well before ov so even if by way of a major miracle that a sperm got through.....
It will show when it shows.
Righto time to have a wee nap and then think about some dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment