5am this morning mum and I headed off to the clinic which is a 3.5hr drive. Hit some rotten traffic so it was lucky we left when we did.
Anywho they were highly efficient today and I was in and out in 30mins for the actual collection.
We got 11eggs which was good. I had gone into overdrive with follies so I was pleased to not have 20+. It means we can do a fresh transfer (if my scan on Wednesday shows it's all good in there.)
This is quite exciting as we've never got to do that before. I don't necessarily think it'll be a magic trick but it's just a relief to be moving forward now and not in a couple months.
Thankfully I'm feeling pretty well. Was painful and I'm uncomfortable but not as bad as last time and I didn't get so whacked by the sedative because they gave me fluids after.
Next step hear how my lil eggs are growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment