Monday, 8 December 2014

Hi Di Ho

Well there I did it again. Left it too long between drinks.

Life is just so darn busy these days, end of year school stuff would just be the tip of the iceberg. And I'm off for a weekend away to see friends so I should be doing dishes, making the bed, packing a bag among other things.

But here I am.

So last time we caught up I was waiting to hear when transfer will be.
Well today I had said transfer.

I am PUPO and I hope that in 10 days time I'll be plain pregnant.

Not sure how I'm feeling about it all. Almost too scared to hope for a good result. I don't want to start over analysing everything like I always do.

I'm all over the place. Thankfully I have a full week of work to keep me busy, then holidays start for the summer so I've got xmas shopping to do then its only a couple days and testing time. Hopefully it flies by.

Not much else going on so I'll leave it there and update at some point around testing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment