Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Long overdue update

So we left off with me being a day or two post ec and in some pain. Well that passed thank god. Not sure I'm ready to repeat that a third time however.

I must apologise to anyone who actually reads this and follows like a soap opera because I'm leaving it a bit long between episodes. There's such a thing as a cliff hanger and then there's a wide gaping canyon lol.

Anyway was freeze all due to my stupid over reactive ovaries that didn't even over react. We ended up with one to freeze.

How do I feel about this? Meh I figured it'd be that way. Yep I'm definitely disappointed but then its a normal amount to have to freeze after only having 4 that fertilize normally.

I must say I am whole heartedly relieved that I even have anything to use at all.

I'm super freaking out that it won't work. No idea when this FET will be as my follow up is 14th November and last time he made me wait two cycles. I'm in cycle 1 post IVF now with my next one due mid next week. Then the one after that will fall right on xmas time so....that won't be happening so it'll probably be January.
However given my response wasn't as high this time maybe he might let me go next cycle. I'm going to ring with day one anyway just in case and see what they say. They've already sent the consents which I've returned so basically it's good to go.

Moving on.

Turmeric pills.

Get your man to take these! Seriously. Mine has started taking them for arthritis in his hips. It's really bad at times and he can barely walk without looking like a ninety year old hunchback.
The spin off of these magic little pills my friends? Sex. Lots of SEX.

Seriously. He has become a horn dog overnight. We have gone from 1 maaaybe 2 times a week type couple which has been and always will be ok. However since those little pills started up it's been every 2-3 days....or more....and sometimes twice in a day. Seriously TWICE? I don't know if I've ever been treated to that in the whole 10 years of our relationship. God knows how much long this little phase is going to last but while it's on I'm lapping it up!
Realise that's an over share but maybe there's someone out there reading and wanting something to increase the interest of their man...this may help.
Just a pity that we can't get utd naturally as with all this rumpy pumpy we would've totally nailed SMEP!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Glad you got one! Fingers crossed for you, good and tight. Wonder if tumeric pills would work for me. TJL does not need them, me on the other hand ...

    ReplyDelete