Sunday, 24 November 2013

Sad face :(

Our foxy jumped off the deck and hurt his back / legs. He screeched like no ones business and couldn't walk on his back legs. After a bit he managed to start using his legs but wasn't right so I drove and found the fella. Initially we thought it was possibly a pinched nerve but when the fella saw him he was straight off to the vets because he reckons he's swelling and got internal issues. 

Far out. Poor dog. 

And he's the fellas right hand mate so if anything were to happen to him I just don't know how the fella would take it. 

Now I sit and wait while he's in town. He didn't take his phone so I just have to wait. 

Oh my poor boy and his dog - that dog is like our baby! Ahhhh :(

I really hope an injection will sort it out :( 

1 comment: