Another month has flown by. It has been crazy busy and this is literally the first moment I've had to sit down and actually blog.
Not that I really have anything of substance to say.
Got those reports finished, completed my study, proof read 4 other classes reports and handed the final lot to the boss yesterdaay. My life is finally my own again. Also this week had to help collate school data for the government which was time consuming to say the least.
But now its not even lunch time on a Saturday and I have zip all to do. I cleaned and mowed the lawn last night after work then weeded for a few hours this morning so now I sit twiddling my thumbs. Its a lovely day, warm and sunny so sitting outside is appealing.
I've been fully focussed on working out, losing weight and running. I'm part of a team to do a run around a lake near here next year My goal is 7km. Now I HATE running at the best of times but I seem to be handling it ok. I'm currently up to at least 3km. I ran 2.3km away from home then ran walked back today and it felt good. My knee is playing up a bit though which is concerning. Obviously doesn't like road running. As a result of my renewed interest in exercise and a concious effort to eat well I'm sitting about 6kg lighter than I was come June. Pretty happy about that just quietly. And I'm developing abdominals! And biceps! And I'm stronger. Even the Fella said I'm looking stronger...just need to focus on those triceps though, they still wobble around like no one's business.
Although time seems to be whipping by, and it is, it feels like forever until January and IVF. Mind you there is only 2 weeks of school left for me which is amazing. And I ended up getting that job I applied for so its the finally 2 wks ever at my current school. Feeling quite sad and excited all rolled in one. My new job will be a nice challenge. Older students and a role in sports co-orindation. Nothing I don't think I can handle though.
Have a hens party coming up followed by the wedding a week later. Happens to be on my final day at school and prizegiving where I have to present prizes. I've got permission to do my thing then bolt to the wedding which is thankfully just down the road from my house and not in another town or anything crazy. Doesn't really sit well bolting from my class on their last day but that's life.
Then have another hens and wedding in January. All in amongst IVF so will be interesting to see how I go with injecting and all that while out and about. I'm sure it'll be ok.
And that's about all.
Told you...nothing much to tell.
Till next time ...xx
No comments:
Post a Comment