Saturday, 26 October 2013

October

Wow my last post was a month ago.

So to fill ya'll in.

Following my surprise IVF for this month I ended up deferring until December when I'd be on holiday. And I'm glad I did. School is crazy busy and stressful so its for the best. Anyway turns out that my period won't arrive on time for December with xmas in there and all that so it got put off until January. Which again is not a problem because I'll still be on holidays and like the nurse said I can have drink at xmas.

My plan is short. CD 2 I'm straight into injections no pill nothing. 2wks of that and boom eggs out then eggs in. And 2wks later I'll know the result.

I'm so so excited about it. I'm excited to be in with an actual chance. Heck I know it might not be all beer and skittles, that it may not work out first time and all that jazz but at least we know the sperm and the eggs are being put together in a dish and someone is watching and well we know they were together! Does that even make sense???
Point being I REFUSE to be negative about this. I am going to remain positive about it. This can and will work. I'll deal with anything else that arises as it arises.

So that's that.

In light of the change of plan I went ahead and applied for that job I wanted. As per the Fella's instruction I was upfront with my friend who is the principal and she was amazing!! Basically she said its none of their business and that whatever happens they'll support us. So I applied and have an interview on Tuesday afternoon. My current boss was quite disappointed to hear I was potentially leaving. Keeps trying to make me stay, asking what he can do to change my mind. But there's nothing. I NEED to go for myself.
BUT still have to have that interview. They had quite a few applicants and interviewing 5 people so I still have a wee way to go.

Wish me luck lol.

What else to tell?

Well there isn't much.

Long weekend here and today was stunning so I did some school work then out into the garden to weed, plant some veges and mowed the lawns. Tomorrow isn't supposed to be flash so I've earmarked the day for more school work - reports and finish of the study I've been doing then Monday I'll be free as a bird to relax.

Guess I'd better cook the dinner and the like. Maybe even do some of my work now.....

Will keep ya'll posted on the job thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment