Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Nervous

The whole ivf thing is starting to hit home now. In about 2 weeks I start injections. Eek. 

I'm terrified. Some girls on my forum have just finished. 2 failed. One got no frosties one did. A third was successful. She was my cycle buddy throughout the iui. We were bang on together for mths so I am uber pleased for her. And I hope it's the same outcome for me. 

Good grief I hope it is. 

I'm making a point of not thinking too far ahead and just dealing with what's to come in the next month or so. 

And not getting my hopes up. 

That's hard to do. 

Anyway schools been out for almost two weeks for me so I've been busy organising the house for Xmas, making jam, reading and lunching like a lady of leisure. Today though I'm not feeling great with a sore throat and glands on my neck. I'm supposed to be going for a run but given my exhausted state I don't think it's a good idea. So now I'm still snuggled in bed with my cat. My lovely cat who went walk-about for over 24hrs which was very unlike him. He's always about at least once per day so when he's to didn't turn up last night I was sure he was gone but as I lay in bed reading he appeared like nothing had ever happened the wretched sod!!! I was almost in years at the thought I him being gone. 
Bless him. 

Anywho guess I best drag my butt up to make more jam and clean the house some more. Oh the joy of it......


No comments:

Post a Comment