Monday, 12 August 2013

Review Appointment

Today the Fella and I went down to the big smoke for our review appointment which comes after 4 iui.
As I already knew according to my bloods from each cycle things looked perfect, mucus etc was all stella. Yet no baby.

So clearly next step is to investigate further into whats going on in my body and that means a HSG. Luckily can do this in my next cycle. Costs a wee bit but hey its a means to an ends. Once we have those results we'll know what our next step is. I did ask but the specialist wasn't too forthcoming in that dept and clearly wants to see whats going on down there first.

Am currently CD23 but pretty sure ov played tricks on me and while every month for like the last year I've ov'd either on or close to CD14 this time I'm reasonably certain it was cd19 so am a while away from AF just yet. But that's ok. Just means another couple weeks of waiting.

And just to mess with my head even more my nipples, which have been sore once in the past 12mths are REALLY sensitive. Like ouch don't you dare touch me sore. The last time I got this was my first IUI. It is totally just another random month of PMS symptoms. There is pretty much no chance of it being an au natural BFP. In my dreams.

Anyway that's where we're at. I'm facing the fact that I'll be 31 before I'm even near a baby. That makes me a bit sad. As does facing ANOTHER new year with no baby.

But I'm not dwelling at the moment I'm taking small steps and looking forward in short stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment